Thursday, May 03, 2007

What's Happening?

Click here.
(I can't help but hear this song every time I pass Reruns consignment shop. Thanks, Carrie!)

For a small town, Saratoga Springs has a lot going on. I try and keep up, but sometimes I find out about things after they've happened. My Google alerts let me know the day after that Bob Fosse was honored at the National Museum of Dance, with a free reception open to the public. Man, was I bummed!

Walking down Broadway, I noticed a calendar of events posted in front of the City Hall, put out by the Visitors Center. Went home to find it online, but nothing was there.

So...I went to the Visitors Center and was delighted to find they had brochures for May-August. I'm sure things might come up after these were printed, but it's a great way to know what's happening around town.

I've already taken a meditation class and have lots of things planned that I wouldn't have known about otherwise.

So if any new Saratogian are reading this, get down to the Visitors Center and fill up your calendar.

It's finally Spring!!

No comments: