Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Kids!

Today I'm helping spread the news of the release of the brand new,
The Art of Knitting 4 Kids DVD.



My friend Marcy produced this excellent intro to knitting for kids. It includes segments with Waldorf educator Elizabeth Seward, adorable 7-year-old Ryan Anderson and Marcy herself, teaching a great, easy toy project.

Here's a sneak peek.

I was incredibly impressed with Ryan.
Watch him here.
Isn't he the cutest? And what a fabulous knitter, too!

There are special discounts for schools, churches, synagogues and community groups and programs. Kits will be available soon, too.

If you've been wanting to share the fun of knitting with the kids in your life, this is an excellent way to do it. I'm a good knitter, but not a great teacher. Using the DVD to teach is so easy, especially since you can pause, rewind and watch the process in slow-motion, too.

Well, enough of my yakkin'

Please call 1-877-KnitDVD to order and for more info.

Thanks for helping me spread the word!

No comments: