Sunday, July 04, 2004

Catching Up
Thank you everyone, for your well wishes. Test results for my mom are forthcoming, so holding my breath until next week.
In the meantime, I am enjoying this holiday weekend with my family. Walking on the beach is such a tonic. Our "June Gloom" is now spreading into July, so it's not too hot and we can walk for miles.
I've also started making Anouk. Joined the knit-along over at Julia's. Stay tuned for photos.
Also joined the California Knitbloggers ring. See the totally rad surfboard button on the right?
Remember I mentioned the reporter friend who was detained and deported at LAX recently?
Well, she finally made it here and we met and had a great time. If you read the Sunday New York Times, she has an article in the Book Review today, detailing her ordeal with some additional insights.
Well I'm off. Have a happy and safe one.

No comments: