Monday, December 30, 2002

Bye palindrome, bye
I was just getting used to writing/typing 2002 and it's almost over. Yikes!
Never did this before, BUT...(cue Leslie Gore) this is my blog and I can post what I want to; here, in no particular order, are some notable things I've experienced this year:
Let go from my job. Offered the job back. Politely declined.
Interviewed for a magazine article and some upcoming books.
Met Beth, Larry and Shannita in person.
Won a hat contest.
Lost 10 pounds.
Had a wonderful visit with my family back East.
Knit more in the past year than I have in decades.
Gave away most of what I knit to friends, family and charity.
Started this knitblog which led me to meet some amazing folks.
Keep checking back, 'cause I'll be adding more.
Happy and Healthy New Year everyone!

No comments: