Wednesday, August 07, 2002

Potpourri for $100, Art....
Just a mixed bag of tidbits today.
Last year at this time, I was recovering from major neck surgery and became hooked on Big Brother . It was a great diversion and a few friends and I still watched it as the world was falling apart around us, last September. I used to snicker listening to Will and Nicole planning their appearances on Letterman and other show biz dreams. What were they thinking? I know Will's supposed to be hosting some show somewhere, but I won't be watching.
Forgive my cynicism, but this year's group looks like they were pulled from Central Casting. I have watched it sporadically, but just can't seem to get into this time.
I am,however, still watching American Idol .
It's actually been kinda interesting seeing how these folks have evolved. They all looked fantastic in the beginning, but now since there are fewer, you can really see who's got the goods. I predict Nikki will be eliminated tonight. Whaddya think?
I've mentioned before my love of The Screen Savers. They have a feature called Site of the Nite where they feature some off-the-wall sites viewers have suggested. Take a look at some of the more recent ones here. I sent one in, but haven't heard anything yet. I think it's perfect for them. See for yourself here .
That's all for today, class.

No comments: