Thursday, April 25, 2002

Knitting is so much more than creating. It continues to expand my life in ways I never could imagine. The best part, of course, was meeting Beth and her family a few months ago. Also getting to know so many people in the knitblog community continues to be amazing and inspirational.
Today, while waiting for yoga class to start, a new friend, Kathy, and I were talking about computers. This led me to talk about blogs and knitting, etc and she starts laughing. Turns out one of Kathy's friends is mad about knitting, keeps bugging Kathy to let her teach her how and wished she knew more knitters locally. Well she doesn't have to wish any longer!
I gave Kathy my email address, and hope her knitting friend gets in touch with me in time for the first L.A. Stitch N Bitch next month.

P.S. If you can't post a comment ( I think the service is being revamped) and you wanna tawk, please feel free to email me!

No comments: