Thursday, October 21, 2010

Charity Begins At......

Have you heard of Regretsy? April Winchell started Regretsy which celebrates the scariest items on Etsy and believe me, there is lots to choose from.
I've been a fan of April's for years. I discovered her about nine years ago when I was living in L.A. and recovering from neck surgery. She had a radio show that was so hilarious, but unfortunately didn't last too long.


A few months ago someone sent April a photograph of these horrifically scary ski masks:



It was from a magazine and actually included the knitting patterns for these. April came up with a brilliant idea. I'll let you read the whole story here.

So I volunteered to be one of the knitters and I am so happy to be part of this effort to raise money to help Aidan and his family get through this difficult time.

Want to see my contribution? Follow this link.

I have to say this is the creepiest thing I have ever knit. Actually, it's the only creepy thing I have knit.
Shudder!!

1 comment:

Tola said...

designed by Meg Swansen, no less!