Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Notice anything different?


Without explaining the boring details, something happened with my blog, so I had to change the template. It was pretty scary, considering I've had this blog for six years and didn't want to lose all of my precious posts.

Thankfully, the posts are intact, but with a template change, all of the extra stuff I added got lost. That's one of the drawbacks of the change, but I had no choice. I'll figure out how to put it back, but in the meantime, I'm enjoying all of the fun stuff Blogger's done since I first had this blog. So much of it now is just plug and play, so that I will.

Since I don't know how to fancy things up, I just chose a Blogger-issued template. The blue reminds me of my beloved Pacific Ocean, which I miss every day.

Well, now that I've taken the time to do all of this, guess I should be posting more, huh? Oy, the pressure!

No comments: