Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Smoothie Lifestyle

It's been so unbearably hot and humid here. I love to cook, but can't even get near the stove.

I've been having lots of smoothies these days. I use the whey powder that bodybuilders use, water, flaxseed meal and bunch of frozen berries. Sometimes I'll throw in a banana, too. It's cold, thick, delicious and satisfying.

Oh and speaking of smooth....
Recently, I was lucky to receive a sample of eos shaving cream. "eos" stands for evolution of smooth.

This stuff is amazing. I tried it both wet and dry and couldn't believe how well it worked. My legs are really smooth. The scent I tried, Island Blue, smells great and isn't overpowering.

It's also 5 bucks for a large bottle and it doesn't leave a rusty ring on your bathtub!

No affiliation, btw. Whenever I find something I love, I like to share it with my blog pals.

No comments: