Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's beginning to look....

Here are a few shots around town, taken a few hours before the big storm hit:

Antiquarian book shop window.



Elves-in-waiting in the little Santa house. Can you see a glimpse of my super-big broken rib scarf?


This is the daily lunch menu from Four Seasons, my absolutely favorite store and cafe. They have a delicious buffet every day, with the freshest most delicious food. Their butternut squash soup is the very best!


Back to the BIG STORM. Sure that snow and ice I mentioned a few postings back was annoying, but today's storm was really awful. I had to go out and pick up my daughter and it was the most harrowing drive I've ever experienced. I was slipping and sliding all over the place and it was quite frightening. I guess the plow people were waiting for the snow to stop, so nothing was done until now. That's almost 9 hours later!

It's a lot easier to walk in it. Looking forward to doing that much more than driving.

No comments: