Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Saratoga Stitchin'

Notice how I'm getting all Saratogian? Well, it's nice to have so much to do in this town.

Tonight there's going to be a special event, put together by Cindy Spence, owner of Saratoga Needle Arts.

Here's the scoop from Cindy:

"Knit One Drink One" Night on Wednesday, July 18th from 6-8pm.

Where? At my friend's new restaurant called "It's Confidential" on 38 Caroline Street (the old Madame Jumel's, next to Sperry's).

Doug, the owner, has cordially invited us to his restaurant - there's a big outside covered area that will fit MANY, and I know he'll treat us very nicely! (If anyone needs to order dinner, you can!!! Food is great and reasonably priced...I can personally attest to that)

SO...please come next Wednesday for libations (soft or hard), knitting and laughter!!!!

I've passed by this spot and it looks really cute. I am planning on going, so if anyone in Saratoga Springs or surrounding nabes can make it, it would be swell to meet you. I haven't met many local knitters and am really looking forward to it.

See ya later!

No comments: