Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Curb!
Driving all over L.A., you're bound to see these dayglow signs with letters or names on lampposts.
These are to show where a movie, tv show or commercial is being shot. The crew follows the signs to the location.
Lots of times you can't tell what's being done since there are only initials of the production company involved.
Well, there was no doubt in my mind what this meant:

I was so excited to know that they were shooting "Curb Your Enthusiasm" right in my neighborhood!
I love Larry David. He's hilarious. My husband and I grew up in the same neighborhood as Larry in Sheepshead Bay in Brooklyn, which makes us relate to every idiosyncratic and neurotic attribute David writes about.
I was tempted to walk over to the set to get a glimpse of "LD" and company, but I didn't.
It was cool enough to know they were close by.

No comments: