Saturday, February 15, 2003

Watch this space...
I felted the Fuzzy Feet yesterday and they came out great! In my current pre-caffeinated state, I'm not up to taking pics yet, but will later today. So c'mon back.
Kate : thanks for taking the time out of your busy life to put this fun project together. Theresa : your instructions were great and encouraged me to break out of my "rectangular knitting" phase. Bonne Marie: Great felting tips! (See Feb. 9th entry) Especially having a tool to fish out the felting-in-progress. I thought I had "asbestos hands" from all my years of cooking, BUT that water was HOT, HOT, HOT! I also encourage everyone to use a zippered pillowcase to cut down on fuzzy residue.
I plan on making some more of these babies and experiment with colors and patterns now too. It's fun to try new things.

No comments: