Friday, May 24, 2002

Okay Theresa , here ya go:

1. Where were you born? What do you know about your own birth? (time, circumstance, etc...) I was born on May 18th, on a Friday morning, in Brooklyn, NY. My birth announcement said: "Ellen Ronnie is my name. Friday, May 18th is day I came. 7lb, 10 ounces is what I weigh. Irene and Morris are the folks with whom I'll stay."

2. Do you have a baby picture you can put onto your weblog? If not, tell us what you looked like as a baby. Will find a pic soon and post it. As you can imagine, I had ringlets upon ringlets and the most amazing blue eyes...which are now hazel.

3. What kind of a baby or toddler were you according to the people who were around when you were young? I was a happy baby, and a really shy toddler. (the kind who hides behind their mom's skirt). It took YEARS for me to break out of it. I did, however, love to sing and especially loved musicals. To this day, I still remember every beat and lyric of most musicals, cracking up family members with my Music Man repertoire!

4. Know any cute baby-related quotes? I drew a picture of a bunny rabbit with no face on it and my parents were puzzled by it. My reply was, "He's looking the other way."

No comments: